We have so much to be thankful for. We are reminded this time of year of all that we are blessed with and all that we are thankful for. As a company, we are so blessed to have grown as much as we have and are so thankful for all of our wonderful customers who have made that possible.
Our managers and owners have shared what they are thankful for this year.
Laura 'Merritt' Walker and Cristie Merritt, Co-Owners
- We are thankful for an incredible SBC staff that is full of sweet, hardworking ladies that make working a pleasure.
- We are thankful for the best shoppers who keep our job exciting and full of blessings.
- We are thankful for a God who continues to show us everyday how incredibly blessed we are to not only own SBC but allows us the opportunity to show others His steadfast love for us.
- We are thankful for our supportive and loving family.
Rachel Ragland, Director of Operations
- I am thankful for a God that shows mercy, that will never forsake us, and loves us unconditionally.
- I am thankful for special lifelong friends who are there for me through the ups and downs of life, who I share special memories with, and who make me a better person.
- I am thankful for a job that I enjoy working at everyday full of great customers and fabulous co-workers.
- I am thankful for my supportive, loving, sarcastic, and crazy family.
- I am thankful for a loving, forgiving, patient, big-hearted, kind, and supportive boyfriend who has never met a stranger.
Tessa 'Brunetti' Floyd, Store Manager
- I am thankful for my husband who has provided me with a beautiful home and so much more.
- I am thankful for my church family in Russellville, my new church family in Searcy, my bosses, my co-workers, and family who have showered Austin and I with wedding gifts that have turned our house into a home.
- I am thankful for getting to work in such a loving and supportive environment.
- I am thankful for my mom and dad who have done so much for me and continue to do so.
- I am thankful for marrying into such a great family that I love so much!