We are SO EXCITED that Fall is FINALLY here and that the weather is starting to catch up! We wanted to share SBC's Top Ten Fall MUST HAVES this season! The best part? They are all under $60 at ShopbellaC!
1. This Fall you will need an everyday cardigan to throw over anything and go! Our "Pull One Over On Me Cardigan
" for only $45.99 is the PERFECT sweater to do just that!
2. Fall Means Football in the South and with the new stadium purse regulations, most of us need a new handbag! Our Longchamp inspired wristlets are stadium approved and perfect for this Fall! Grab your "Emmy Nylon Wristlet
" for only $18.99!
3. Every season needs to have a "go-to" tee! Our "Forever Fall Tops
" are this season's closet staple and for only $39.75, they won't break the bank!
4. No matter if you are wearing a dress, longer tunic, or an oversized tee, you will DEFINITELY need a pair of seamless leggings. Our One Size Fits Most "Seamless Legging
" for only $24.95 are perfect for any occasion!
5. Kimonos aren't just for Summer! We love this "Fun in Fuchsia Kimono
" for $45.99! It has the perfect Fall color combination.
6. You have seen it ALL OVER PINTEREST this season already and now it is available at SBC!! Get your Zara inspired blanket scarf at SBC. The "Holiday Blanket Scarf
" is only $28.99!
7. Every girl loves a good romper! Transition your look into Fall with a new Fall romper like our "Right to Ruffle Romper
" in Floral for $45.99!
8. Vests are HUGE this Season and SBC has you covered! Our "Equestrian Vest
" comes in three fantastic colors and one great price of $58.99!!
9. There is no better staple statement necklace than a gold tassel necklace! Get this "Golden Tassel Necklace
" for $15.99 at SBC!!
10. At SBC, we are MAD for PLAID!! Sometimes flannels can make us a little TOO warm if the weather isn't cooperating so we have found these FANTASTIC plaid printed blouses!! Our "Sweetheart Plaid Blouse
" gives the look of a flannel without all the heat for $44.99! We know our Southern Belles will appreciate that while the weather is still trying to catch up with the trends!